Though this is a "peds" knee, it could be used for light weight adults too. It is one of the least expensive safety type knees with 145 degrees of flexion and locking features.
The MiniMac Pediatric Knee is a single axis knee incorporating a mechanical lock during the stance phase of gait, along with an adjustable stance flexion feature, and utilizing mechanical friction to control the rate of swing of the prosthesis. The knee incorporates a threaded proximal adapter which allows for the prosthetic knee center to match the sound knee center as closely as possible.[ You can opt out of Google Ads if you are a registered user at /ad-options ]
- Automatic Locking Mechanism
- Adjustable Stance Flexion
- Lightweight (11.1 ounces)
- 145 degrees of Knee Flexion
- Improved Locking Full Extension
- Absorbs Shock and Smoothes Gait
- Maximum Stability
Height: 337" / 8.6 cm
Product Weight: 11.1oz/314g
Knee Flexion: 145 degrees
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
Pylon Size: 22mm (NOT 30 cm - and adapter may be needed for a lightweight adult)
We can get you new feet too
For instance an Endolite Esprit foot is low profile, about 3.5 inches tall, and is about $1,200 added to the knee price ONLY at the time of purchase. All foot sizes and styles Endolite lists are available - also brand new under warranty.
You put this on your existing leg usually by using a pyramid adapter (extra charge) loosening only two of the four female pylon screws and then when you put this in - the alignment is the same.
BRAND NEW with one (1) year warranty that often we can bill to insurance carriers or assist you in getting a successful reimbursement claim done for that will fit your frame.
You also get a free video on how to bench or static alignment set up the knee properly. You CANNOT buy from Fillauer direct nor their sole distributor direct, so do not call them to try. No - the new cost of AK walking is not cheap - this is what they cost NEW. HOWEVER, if you do not have suitable socket we may refuse to sell to you, or require to build one suitable first. The video which comes with this does show how to build a socket.
You CANNOT buy this for someone else, pay for it for someone else, nor as a gift and we would need to see your prescription copy, then followed by the sending us the actual original for our files and you would need to upload a pic of you current leg after payment and specify an insurance carrier and your policy number you want to seek reimbursement from - AFTER the sale.
We have the right to require a pic of the leg after install of the knee also, before continuing to process the reimbursement claim; as the warranty and insurance carrier duty to reimburse you is tied to proper setup of the knee on the socket. We do not guarantee reimbursement but only tell you we can usually accomplish submitting it as a provider.
Some HMO's however are staunch lock-outs to out of network providers. Attention: This sale may involve a discount or reduction in price. We are required to properly disclose and reflect this discount in costs claimed or charges made to federal health care programs in accordance with the provisions of 42 U.S.C. §1320 (a) – 7b (b) (3) (a) and/or 42 C.F.R § 1001.952 (h) (1). Failure to do so subjects us to civil and/or criminal penalties.
Limited Warranty The manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser that this product is free from defects in materials and workmanship.
This warranty does not apply if this product
(1) was not purchased from an authorized dealer,
(2) has been altered in a way, or
(3) has not been used in accordance with the manufacturer's Instructions for Use (IFU).
Any Limited Warranty does not cover damage due to accidents, neglect, misuse, or operation beyond capacity, parts damaged by improper installation, substitution or parts not approved by the manufacturer, or any other alteration or repair by others that, in the manufacturers judgment, materially or adversely affects the product or part.
The duration of this Limited Warranty varies by product, but is effective from the date of delivery to the purchaser. Our sole obligation under this Limited Warranty is to either repair or replace the product at no charge, or to credit purchaser’s account for the value of the defective product at our sole discretion. Use of this product is not a guarantee against injury.
User should consult with his/her health care provider immediately if user experiences any kind of adverse medical reaction following use of this product. User should consult with his/her health care professional with any questions as to how this product applies to user’s specific medical condition. If user does not agree to the above conditions, he/she should contact his/her health care professional before using this product.
The manufacturer disclaims and excludes any other express or implied warranties not set forth in this Limited Warranty, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
This Limited Warranty excludes liability for any personal injury, property damage, or special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of, related, or incident to use the product, even if we or the manufacturer has been advised of the possibility of such potential loss or damage, unless state law otherwise precludes this exclusion.
Durable Medical Equipment prosthetic and Orthotics Supply (DMEPOS) parts are not considered "medical devices" unless the entire item is built and assembled to a specific person to do a specific medical task as would be a COMPLETE prosthetic leg custom made for a patient.
We will not do that here, and are not doing that here; however we still will follow law requiring that you provide us a specific prescription, as failure to do so voids the manufacturers warranty, and only we can submit warranty claims - by the policy of the manufacturer. We provide you full seller information after the sale.
DO NOT EMAIL US ASKING TO CALL US OR WE CALL YOU. No phone system communications will be done at all. We have a duty to assure the item is properly set up for use so as to not strain the design of the item. For instance an improper bench alignment will put the unit into hyper support mode and consume battery power excessively and can lead to hydraulic cylinder failure.
DO NOT START EMAILING CURIOSITY QUESTIONS, SERIOUS BUYER INQUIRIES ONLY. "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not purchase this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, your status will be verified as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Most International shipping is $69.95
Shipment occurs usually by the tenth day after cleared payment AND the completed order has been received, unless there are other special order items, or the warehouse is out of stock, in which case we follow mail order policy from http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/business/adv/bus02.shtm
THUS . . . THESE ARE THE TERMS AFFECTING THE SALE AND GRANT OF LICENSE TO USE - IF YOU BID ON OR PURCHASE THIS ITEM YOU WILL BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS BELOW FOR US TO COMPLY WITH LAW
1. NON-COMPETE COVENANT. For a period of six years after the effective date of this Agreement automatically renewing thereafter if not formally canceled by notice via certified mail at least thirty days prior to the date of this agreement anniversary, Licensee Party will not directly or indirectly engage in any business that competes with THIS SELLER. If canceled at any time, a six year period then runs from the date of that cancellation. This covenant non-compete covenant however shall never expire, and shall apply to the geographical area that includes the area covered by that of the Internet, which would be worldwide.
2. NON-SOLICITATION COVENANT. For a period of six years after, and renewing each successive period each thereafter, the effective date of this Agreement, Licensee Party will not directly or indirectly solicit business from, or attempt to vend, license or provide the same or similar products or services as are now provided to, any customer or client of THIS SELLER. Further, for a period of six years after the effective date of this Agreement. Licensee Party will not directly or indirectly solicit, induce or attempt to induce any employee of THIS SELLER to terminate his or her employment with THIS SELLER or any of it’s affiliates. This agreement is valid whether the initial sale commenced online or not and/or have been timely pay for as such. Licensee Party may not vend these or similar items online or through any other online sales service without prior authorization.
3. PAYMENT. THIS SELLER will ship to Licensee upon payment and completion of a properly completed order as set forth above.
4. CONFIDENTIALITY. Licensee will not at any time or in any manner, either direct1y or indirectly, use for the personal benefit of Licensee, or divulge, disclose, or communicate in any manner any information that is proprietary to THIS SELLER and Licensee will protect such information and that it as strictly confidential. The obligation of Licensee not to disclose confidential information shall continue for a period of six years after the effective date of this Agreement and as successively automatically renewed thereafter if not formally canceled 30 days prior to the anniversary date of this agreement. Licensee will return to THIS SELLER all records, notes, documentation and other items that were used , created, or controlled by Licensee in the performance of this agreement whether created and provided by THIS SELLER or not.
5. THE OWNER is THIS SELLER, The Recipient is a Licensee, of a proprietary product and design protected by design copyright and/or Patents and Patents Pending.. The Owner has requested that the Recipient will protect the confidential material and information which may be disclosed between the Owner and the Recipient. Therefore, the parties also further agree as follows.
6. CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. The term "Confidential information" means any information or material which is proprietary to the Owner, whether or not owned or developed by the Owner, which is not generally known other than by the Owner, and which the Recipient may obtain through any direct or indirect contact with the Owner.
a) "Information" includes without limitation:
a.1 Business records and plans
a.2 Customer lists and records
a.3 Trade secrets
a.4 Technical information
a.5 Products (and or pictures of them)
a.6 Product design information
a.7 Pricing structure
a. 10 And other proprietary information.
b. “Confidential information” does not include:
b. 1 Matters of public knowledge that result in disclosure by the Owner.
b.2 Information rightfully received by the Recipient from a third party without a duty of confidentiality;
b.3 Information independently developed by the Recipient;
b.4 Information disclosed by operation of law;
b.5 Information disclosed by the Recipient with the prior written consent of the Owner;
b.6 And any other information that both parties agree in writing is not confidential.
7. PROTECTION OF CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. The Recipient understands and acknowledges that the Confidential Information has been developed or obtained by the Owner by the investment of significant time, effort and expense, and that the Confidential information is a valuable, special and unique asset of the Owner which provides the Owner with a significant competitive advantage, and needs to be protected from improper disclosure. In consideration for the receipt by the Recipient of the Confidential Information, the Recipient agrees as follows:
a) No Disclosure. The Recipient will hold the Confidential Information in confidence and will not disclose the Confidential Information to any person or entity without the prior written consent of the Owner.
b) No Copying/Modifying. The Recipient will not copy or modify any Confidential information without the prior written consent of the Owner.
c) Unauthorized Use. The Recipient shall promptly advise the Owner if the Recipient becomes of aware of any possible unauthorized disclosure or use of the Confidential Information.
d) Application to Employees. The Recipient shall not disclose any Confidential Information to any employees of the Recipient, except those employees who are required to have the Confidential Information in order to perform their job duties in connection with the limited purposes of this Agreement. Each permitted employee to whom Confidential Information is disclosed shall sign and/or be under the same and similar nondisclosure agreement substantially the same as this Agreement at the request of the Owner.
8. UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION INJUNCTION If it appears that the Recipient has disclosed (or has threatened to disclose) Confidential information in violation of this Agreement, the Owner shall be entitled to an injunction to restrain the Recipient from disclosing the Confidential Information in whole or in part. The Owner shall not be prohibited by this provision from pursuing other remedies, including a claim for losses and damages.
9. RETURN OF CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. Upon the written request of the Owner, the Recipient shall return to the Owner all written materials containing the Confidential information. The Recipient shall also deliver to the Owner written statements signed by the Recipient certifying that all materials have been returned within five (5) days of receipt of the request.
10. RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES. Neither party has an obligation under this Agreement to purchase any service or item from the other party, or commercially offer any products using or incorporating the Confidential Information. This Agreement does not create any agency, partnership, or joint venture.
11. NO WARRANTY. The Recipient acknowledges and agrees that the Confidential Information is provided on an “AS IS” basis. THE OWNER MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE OWNER BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING OUT OF THE PERFORMANCE OR USE OF ANY PORTION OF THE CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION OR PRODUCTS BEYOND WHAT THE WARRANTY COVERS. The Owner does not represent or warrant that any product or business plans disclosed to the Recipient will be marketed or carried out as disclosed, or at all. Any actions taken by the Recipient in response to the disclosure of the Confidential information shall be solely at the risk of the Recipient.
12. LIMITED LICENSE TO USE. The Recipient shall not acquire any intellectual property rights under this Agreement except the limited right to use as set forth above. The Recipient acknowledges that, as between the Owner and the Recipient, the Confidential information and all related copyrights and other intellectual property rights, are (and at all times will be) the property of the Owner, even if suggestions, comments, and/or ideas made by the Recipient are incorporated into the Confidential information or related materials during the period of this Agreement.
13. INDEMNITY. Each party agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the other party and its officers, directors, agents, affiliates, distributors, representatives, and employees from any and all third party claims, demands, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys fees, costs and expenses resulting from the indemnifying party’s material breach of any duty, representation, or warranty under this Agreement.
14. ATTORNEYS FEES. In any legal action between the parties concerning this Agreement, the prevailing party shall he entitled to recover reasonable attorneys fees and costs.
15. GENERAL PROVISIONS. This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding of the parties regarding confidentiality. Any amendments must be in writing and signed by both parties either electronically under Public Law 106-229 and notice is made here and now. Notice of such agreement delivered by positive delivery email shall suffice under Public Law 106-229. This Agreement shall be construed under the laws of the State of California. This Agreement shall not be assignable by either party. Neither party may delegate its duties under this Agreement without the prior written consent of the other party. The confidentiality provisions of this Agreement shall remain in frill force and effect at all times after the effective date of this Agreement. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining portions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect and construed so as to best effectuate the original intent and purpose of this Agreement.
16. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement contains the entire agreement of the parties regarding the subject matter of this Agreement, and there are no other promises or conditions in any other agreement whether oral or written.
17. SEVERABILITY. The patties have attempted to limit the non-compete provision so that it applies only to the extent necessary to protect legitimate business and property interests. If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
18. INJUNCTION. It is agreed that if Licensee Party violates the terms of this Agreement irreparable has and will occur, and money damages will be in sufficient to compensate THIS SELLER, Therefore, THIS SELLER or the agent thereof will be entitled to seek injunctive relief (i.e,. a court order that requires Licensee Party to comply with this Agreement) to enforce the terms of this Agreement.
19. APPLICABLE LAW. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California.
20. ENFORCEABILITY AND APPLICABILITY This Agreement is in force majure upon receipt of funds, delivery or shipping of the product, and this agreement may be modified by THIS SELLER upon service of any amendment upon the Licensee Party if not objected to within 5 days. If you purchase and seek reimbursement through an insurance carrier, we will then refund your purchase price AFTER payment is approved AND received from the carrier only. If the reimbursement effort is not successful and / or denied, then there is still no refund, but your warranty on new or rebuilt units will apply only submitted through US, per the manufacturer's normal warranty policies and your compliance to our instructions and demands of proof of proper set up.